From June 1 to June 30, 2022, we at RIEDU are celebrating #beemonth.
Thus for the whole month, we shall showcase The Inspire Series – Story of Bee by the kids, children, pre-teens, and teens i.e. by anyone below eighteen.
What does that mean?
In Inspire Series children own the space. You hold the power to show the world through your creativity. Write, draw or paint highlighting the vulnerability of ecology and global food security due to the declining bee population with the story of bee as the central theme.
Send us your submissions in any one of the below formats:
Write a Story of Bee
Write a poem – The Bee’s Story
Write a Paragraph/ Article on ‘Story of Bee’
Paint/ Draw/ Doodle – The Story of Bee
Children’s entries can focus on the following concepts:
– Every entry must have ‘Bee’ as the central character.
– The significance of pollination,
– Threat to the Bee and various other pollinators
– How it impacts us all
– What will happen if we fail to save the bee
– Showcasing the interconnectedness of us all.
EVERY ENTRY WE RECEIVE SHALL BE PUBLISHED BY RIEDU ON OUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA. The most loved (liked & forwarded) entry shall receive an Amazon Gift Voucher worth 1000INR or 13 US Dollars.
How to Apply:
1. Mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com along with the participant’s name, age, gender, class, school, place, country hobby, disability (if any) and photo of the child latest by 25th June 2022.
2. We require an undertaking by the parent/ guardian stating that the entry is an unpublished & original work of the participant
3. The subject of the email must say “RIEDU Inspire Story of Bee.”
4. Written document must be uploaded in word file.
5. Paintings and other images must be uploaded in JPEJ or PNG format.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Like & Follow RIEDU Facebook/ Instagram/ LinkedIn page for further announcement, and updates.
2. There is a difference between inspiration and plagiarism. PLAGIARISM WILL BE CHECKED & IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. We recognize the originality of a child’s thought, and value the creative imagination more than perfection.
4. All the entries will be the property of RIEDU once submitted.
5. Anyone below 18 years of age by 30th June 2022 can apply.